Chinese Billionaires Say They’re Seeking Acquisitions OverseasBloomberg News
Chinese billionaires Zong Qinghou, Pony Ma and Liu Yonghao said they’re looking for acquisition and investment opportunities overseas as more of the nation’s companies seek assets to bolster earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States