California Gasoline Weakens to Six-Week Low on Refinery StartupsLynn Doan
Spot gasoline in California dropped to the lowest level against futures in six weeks as refineries including Tesoro Corp.’s Golden Eagle and BP Plc’s Carson plants were said to be restoring production.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States