Britain’s Missing Infrastructure Billions Blamed on GovernmentKevin Crowley
The U.K.’s biggest investors want to put billions of pounds into British infrastructure, creating jobs and growth in an economy that is still smaller than it was in 2009. The government is preventing them, they say.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing