Hong Kong’s PCCW Markets U.S. Dollar Debt With AIA, Swiss ReRachel Evans
PCCW Ltd., the telecommunications company chaired by Hong Kong billionaire Richard Li, is selling dollar-denominated notes as two insurers also market offerings in Asia. Bond risk fell in Japan and Australia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy