BMC Software Said to Get Fresh Buyout Interest From KKR, TPGSerena Saitto and Jodi Xu
BMC Software Inc., the maker of programs to manage corporate computer networks that abandoned a sale last year, has attracted renewed buyout interest from private-equity funds, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap