Arabtec Slumps to One-Year Low on Dilution Concern: Dubai MoverZahra Hankir
Arabtec Holding Co. slumped to the lowest level in more than a year on investor concern the United Arab Emirates builder’s plan to raise capital via convertible bonds may dilute the positions of shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders