Vitro Says Pact With Hedge Funds Ends Duel Over 2009 DefaultBrendan Case
Vitro SAB, Mexico’s largest glassmaker, said it agreed to a settlement with U.S. creditors including hedge fund manager Paul Singer, ending a legal battle over debt from the company’s $1.2 billion bond default in 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets