U.K. Lending Drops as BOE Says Credit Plan to Take TimeJennifer Ryan
Lloyds Banking Group Plc and Banco Santander SA led a drop in U.K. lending in the fourth quarter as the Bank of England said its credit-boosting program will “take time” to feed through to loan growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis