Pimco Says 10-Year Note Losses Not a ’Slam Dunk’ in Bond OutlookSusanne Walker
Pacific Investment Management Co., manager of the world’s biggest bond fund, projects Treasury 10-year notes will return 2 percent to 3 percent per year during the next 10 years, trailing the average of the past decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets