OTMT Dividend Boosts Shares to Seven-Month High: Cairo MoverAhmed A. Namatalla
Orascom Telecom Media & Technology Holding SAE, controlled by Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris, rose to the highest level in more than seven months after its board recommended a 41 percent dividend payout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing