MBA Journal: Putting What I've Learned to UseThomas Sneed
The second semester of my MBA program has started at Emory’s Goizueta Business School. Financial accounting will be another novel topic for me, and we’re embarking on a new team project. So, what impressions do I have from a completed first semester, and what do I expect going forward?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing