Luvata Forecasts Demand Will Climb 5% in China, U.S. in 2013Maria Kolesnikova and Agnieszka Troszkiewicz
Luvata, the maker of copper components in everything from solar panels to zippers, expects demand for its products will climb at least 5 percent this year in the U.S. and China, the world’s biggest users.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day