Labor Unrest Risks Plant Closings From Peugeot to FordMathieu Rosemain
Wim Dries was at the public swimming pool with his kids last month when a loudspeaker announcement asked him to take an urgent call. On the line was the head of Ford Motor Co.’s factory in Genk, Belgium, who said he was being held by workers opposed to a plan to close the plant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing