Hostess Sales of Bread Brands Draw U.S. ObjectionMichael Bathon
Hostess Brands Inc.’s planned sales of most of its bread business shouldn’t be approved as currently structured because the buyers would be improperly released from liabilities and obligations to comply with environmental laws, the U.S. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis