Hess CEO Says Unit Sales ‘Not Response’ to ElliottJim Polson and Jessica Resnick-Ault
Hess Corp. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer John Hess said his plans to shed several units and focus on oil exploration and production aren’t a response to criticism from activist shareholder Paul Singer’s Elliott Management Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts