Debenhams Hit by New Profit Setback as Snow Weighs on SalesPaul Jarvis and Sarah Shannon
Debenhams Plc, the U.K.’s second-biggest department-store company, said fiscal first-half profit will miss estimates after January snowfall hurt sales and caused the retailer to offer deeper discounts to shift inventory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt