BP Report Didn’t Mention Safety-Test Talk, Witness SaysAllen Johnson Jr. and Jef Feeley
BP Plc’s report about its investigation of an oil spill that fouled the Gulf of Mexico didn’t mention a conversation between two company officials about a key safety test the night of the blast, an executive testified.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting