Bank Leumi Drops to Month Low on Probe Provision: Tel Aviv MoverShoshanna Solomon
Bank Leumi Le-Israel Ltd. dropped to the lowest level in a month after the country’s largest lender by assets said it would post a fourth-quarter loss as it makes a provision to cover costs related to a U.S. tax probe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's