A. Schulman Makes $563 Million Bid Chemical Maker FerroJack Kaskey
A. Schulman Inc., a U.S. plastics maker, made an unsolicited offer to acquire Ferro Corp. for $563 million in cash and stock to expand into chemicals used in electronics and coatings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans