Assad Says Syria Ready to Negotiate as U.K. Offers Aid to RebelsAndrew Atkinson
Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad said he is ready to hold talks to end the conflict that began almost two years ago as the U.K. offered aid to rebels against his regime.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day