Allot Drops as Procera Miss Stokes Sales Concern: Tel Aviv MoverShoshanna Solomon
Allot Communications Ltd. dropped to the lowest level in more than a year on concern growth in 2013 may slow after quarterly earnings of competitor Procera Networks Inc. missed estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States