Veolia Environnement to Lose Nice Water Contract, AFP ReportsAndrew Roberts
Veolia Environnement SA will lose its water contract for Nice after Mayor Christian Estrosi said he wants the French city to control its water management from February 2015, Agence France-Presse reported yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Walmart Tumbles After Slowing Online Growth Jolts Investors