Montrachet Leads Sotheby’s U.K. Wine Sale With Haut-BrionGuy Collins
Six bottles of white Montrachet 1993 Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Grand Cru Burgundy fetched top price at a Sotheby’s wine sale in London this week, selling for 21,150 pounds ($32,060) and matching the auction house’s high estimate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone