Bernanke Says Raising Interest Rates Early Risks Stifling GrowthJoshua Zumbrun and Aki Ito
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke signaled he will keep the Fed’s target interest rate low to support the economy, even as some colleagues warn the policy risks triggering financial market instability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt