Bernanke Says Raising Interest Rates Early Risks Stifling GrowthJoshua Zumbrun and Aki Ito
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke signaled he will keep the Fed’s target interest rate low to support the economy, even as some colleagues warn the policy risks triggering financial market instability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing