White & Case, Haynes & Boone, Weil: Business of LawElizabeth Amon
White & Case LLP hired five Linklaters LLP capital markets lawyers in Paris, all of whom join the firm as partners. Philippe Herbelin, Cenzi Gargaro and Séverin Robillard were partners at Linklaters. Gilles Endréo, formerly a partner at Linklaters, though now a consultant according to White & Case, and Thomas Le Vert, an associate, also join White & Case as partners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's