Uribe Says Colombia Wants CPI Back at 3% in ‘Prudent’ TimeOscar Medina
Colombia’s central bank wants to get inflation back up to the midpoint of its target range over a “prudent” period of time, Central Bank Governor Jose Dario Uribe said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's