Small Government Contractors Are Confused and Scared About SequestrationBy
Budgeting is always a matter of hard choices, but the $85 billion (or $42 billion) in federal budget cuts for the current fiscal year present an additional layer of complexity: Small business owners who contract with the federal government don’t know which projects will be pared back, nor do they know precisely when the cutbacks are going to come.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy