Rio Tinto Said to Offer Canada Iron-Ore Operations for SaleElisabeth Behrmann and Jesse Riseborough
Rio Tinto Group offered its Canadian iron-ore operations for sale, according to a person close to the matter, as the second-biggest mining company seeks asset disposals to curb costs and bolster its balance sheet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts