Ralls Loses Bid for Court Order to Block Wind-Farm SaleAndrew Zajac
Ralls Corp., the Chinese-owned company barred by the Obama administration from operating an Oregon wind farm, lost its bid for a court order to block the sale of collateral it put up to buy assets for the development.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day