Metro Cuts Dividend After Reporting Slump in 2012 EarningsPaul Jarvis and Julie Cruz
Metro AG, Germany’s biggest retailer, cut its full-year dividend 26 percent and reported earnings that missed analysts’ estimates as the company struggled to contend with weakening economies in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy