Magyar Telekom Caps Best Weekly Gain in 6 Months: Budapest MoverAndras Gergely
Magyar Telekom Nyrt., the Hungarian phone unit of Deutsche Telekom AG, had its biggest weekly gain in more than six months after a management proposal to maintain the size of dividends pushed the stock to a key technical level.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day