La Lata to Get Approval for Debt Restructuring, Rating Firms SayPablo Gonzalez
Central Termica Loma de la Lata SA, a unit of Argentina’s biggest electricity company, probably will get bondholders approval to delay until 2015 payments on bonds, said Moody’s Investors Service and Fitch Ratings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's