Topix Rises to Highest Since 2010 on BOJ Easing OptimismYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese stocks rose, with the Topix Index closing at its highest since 2010, after a drop in consumer prices added pressure on the Bank of Japan to heed Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s call to curb deflation. Property companies and utilities advanced.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline