J.C. Penney CEO Sought to ‘Pull Off Martha,’ E-Mail ShowsChris Dolmetsch
Ron Johnson, J.C. Penney Co.’s chief executive officer, said he wanted to sell Martha Stewart-branded goods to help transform the retailer’s business, and he needed Stewart to change her agreement with Macy’s Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt