Hong Kong Stocks Fall on PMI Data Ahead of China CongressEleni Himaras
Hong Kong stocks fell, with the city’s benchmark index dropping the first time in three days, as data showed the pace of China’s manufacturing expansion unexpectedly slowed ahead of a National People’s Congress next week that will set this year’s growth target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's