Hibu Gets Default Rating After Missing Interest Payment on LoansPatricia Kuo
Hibu Plc, the U.K. yellow pages publisher, has been downgraded to default status after the company failed to make a payment on more than 2 billion pounds ($3 billion) of loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis