EPF Wants More for MISC Stake Following $2.8 Billion Buyout BidManirajan Ramasamy
Petroliam Nasional Bhd. should increase its 8.8 billion-ringgit ($2.8 billion) buyout offer for Malaysian shipping group MISC Bhd., its biggest minority shareholder said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's