Dominion Buys 7.7 Megawatt Solar Power Project in GeorgiaTina Davis
Dominion Resources Inc. bought a 7.7-megawatt solar energy project in Georgia from Smart Energy Capital and Jacoby Development. Terms weren’t disclosed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts