Dodd-Frank Swap Oversight Goal Stymied as Firms Fight Over DataSilla Brush
More than two years after Congress voted to bring swap transactions out of the shadows so they could be tallied and monitored, U.S. regulators are still struggling to build a system that works.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing