U.S. Corporate Credit Swaps Fall; Bond Sales Reach Six-Week HighMadhura Karnik
A gauge of U.S. corporate credit risk fell to the lowest level in about a week as manufacturing and consumer confidence data eased concern that automatic spending cuts set to begin today will curb economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing