Coca-Cola Must Face Lawsuit Over Orange Juice LabelingAndrew Harris
Coca-Cola Co., the world’s largest soft-drink maker, must face a consumer lawsuit challenging the labeling of its Simply Orange, Minute Maid Premium and Minute Maid Pure Squeezed orange juice brands, a judge said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing