BTS Group Said to Kick Off $1.3 Billion Thailand IPO of FundJoyce Koh
BTS Group Holdings Pcl, the operator of Bangkok’s sky train, has started gauging investor interest in what may be Thailand’s biggest-ever initial public offering, said three people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's