Bertelsmann to Buy Full Ownership of BMG Rights From KKRCornelius Rahn and Kristen Schweizer
Bertelsmann SE, Europe’s largest media company, agreed to acquire full ownership of BMG Rights from partner KKR & Co. as it seeks to boost income from music and other non-print assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks