Belgacom Drops on Profit, Spending Forecast: Brussels MoverJohn Martens
Belgacom SA, the largest telephone company in Belgium, fell to a record low in Brussels after forecasting earnings that trailed analyst estimates and saying it will spend more to get higher speeds out of its copper wires.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself