Ally Says $750 Million Payment to ResCap Could Be IncreasedDakin Campbell
Ally Financial Inc., the U.S. government-owned auto-finance firm, is still willing to contribute $750 million to ease the recovery of its Residential Capital unit from bankruptcy and said the sum could be bigger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline