Terex to Cut Almost 400 Jobs in Germany as Part of RestructuringShruti Date Singh
Terex Corp., the maker of cranes and lifts, expects to cut about 1.8 percent of its workers this year as it restructures construction and port-equipment units.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards