Swiss Strive for U.S. Tax Deal, No Update on Time, Official SaysCatherine Bosley
Clinching a deal with the U.S. to solve a dispute over untaxed money in secret accounts is vital for Switzerland’s financial sector, the country’s top negotiator said, declining to name a time when that agreement might be reached.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster