Suez Unit Making Drinking Water From Saudi Brackish GroundwaterRandall Hackley
Degremont, the water-treatment unit of Suez Environnement, has begun producing drinking water from modular desalination units that are converting brackish groundwater in the Riyadh area of Saudi Arabia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself