Pacific Basin Posts First Annual Loss on RoRo Write-OffJasmine Wang
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd., Hong Kong’s biggest dry-bulk carrier, posted its first annual loss since listing in 2004 after a $199 million write-off against vehicle-carrying ships and falling rates for moving commodities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline