Otsuka, Lundbeck Win Approval for Monthly Abilify ShotAnna Edney
Otsuka Holdings Co. and H. Lundbeck A/S won approval from U.S. regulators to market a new formulation of the mood-stabilizing drug Abilify as a once-monthly injection to treat schizophrenia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy